RailRadar

Hello engineers, did you noticed the new RailRadar system opened by INDIAN RAILWAYS. It is used to track the trains position in India. Similar to Indianrailinfo website but RR is Govt operated GPS.

About RR:

RailRadar, a web application launched by the Centre for Railway Information Service (CRIS) enables users to track the movement of 6500 trains across the country on a real-time basis.

The web application is jointly developed by the RailYatri team and the Centre for Railway Information Service. Though, currently there is no mobile application for this service, but the users can gain access to this service through the web browser on their mobile phones.

RailRadar is pretty easy to use and has very interactive user interface. Once opened, the users can zoom in and zoom out just like Google Maps, to get station and train details.

Just Google RailRadar and have fun. Am playing with it 👍 .

[​IMG]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everybody can anyone tell me about the functions that are used in analog and digital conversion....i.e in sampling,quantization and encoding...?reply fast please
Hey guys v r having an Acceleroduino workshop in VJTI on 20th and 21st of October.In that workshop you will learn to make a bot wherin u will control it...
Well..i need a bit pf advice from y'all my fellow CEans especially those having electrical engineering as the engineering discipline.Which major in the above mentioned is more markatable...is it electrical...
This is mature debate plus pretty controversial, so avoid flaming on anyone's view. Yo I will be strictly honest here, I never understood this Gay/Lesbian & even this "beastiality". For...
I have heard that IBM conducts some certification exams, I searched their website but could not find anything useful. Can somebody please help me out