Rahul Yadav's Next Startup Is About Data Analytics & Visualization

Rahul Yadav is setting up a new startup in the data analytics and visualization domain, I'm reading on multiple resources on the Internet. The startup, which has not been announced yet, has been personally backed by Flipkart founder Sachin Bansal, Micromax's Rahul Sharma and possibly Mr. Mukesh Ambani (not clear yet).

Data Analytics is definitely a hot segment right now if I'm not wrong - Rahul Yadav has had involvement in setting up the data science lab at Housing.com. He might use his expertise in building up his new startup that will help the big cos make better decision.

What do you think about Rahul Yadav's plans?

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I’ll be back…this time with 100x… [10x of last formula (10x)]… 30 days to go… Is the world ready?
    After his exit from Housing.com, Rahul Yadav had written this on his Facebook Profile.

Yeah, I read somewhere they wrote 'the bad boy of Indian startup ecosystem is back' Had me in splits! 😁
    Rumors are in the air that the data analytics firm will help companies predict consumer behaviour. It turns out that the official announcement is expected in next 10 days.

*Decides to be ready with popcorn*

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Co-founded by Sonny Vu, Sridhar Iyengar and John Sculley (Former Apple CEO), Misfit is the hardware company that has been steadily launching wearables and smart home devices since 2013. At...
I am planning to purchase a cool laptop skin/decal. I would like to know from anyone who have ever used it before, that whether using it damages the original plastic...
How many of us who are into or want to pursue Industrial Engineering, have little or NO idea what its about? I graduated with a Masters in IE (here's my...
After hitting the entry level segment with the Yu Yunique just this week, Micromax strikes the mid-range market with an Android Lollipop smartphone that is powered by a massive 4000mAh...
HELP ME!!!! I am student of 2nd year of electronics and communication, please suggest me books to preparing gate exam...