Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi Review

Much awaited King Khan starring "Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi" has released today. If anyone's got a chance to watch the movie, please write a review for us. :smile:

Awaiting your responses.

Replies

• guessity
    guessity
    It’s a lengthy movie, without any hold of the director. The #-Link-Snipped-# belongs to the old school of Bollywood with an exact lengh of 2 hrs and 45 minutes. Well, if you want to see SRK all over, it’s not bad to move to the theatre.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hmm. Lengthy movie? Has SRK disappointed us? I like the 'Haule Haule' song 😉
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    well its a good movie very refreshing,well i havent seen it,read in the reviews and m sure it is a good movie
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Time pass movie - my sister says.
  • sean_26
    sean_26
    I love this movie and Sharukh is awesome.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    the girl does not recognise her own hubby when he removes his moustaches [😔] strange!!

after 2 hrs , i just wished the movie ends....

over all : OK -time pass types
    comical side: enjoyable...😀
  • aashima
    aashima
    Movie is just a one time watch. There are scenes when you wonder "whats going on!!". Though the concept is different that perhaps helps holding the audience!
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    well,verdicts say so...watch out for vinat pathak he is as versatile as usual!!!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Its a Awesome Story Well written by Aditya After a long time and nice Act by New anushka

I like the dance and Songs most

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Please let me know if you face any problem uploading new avatar to CE Forums. The problem looks random; the old problem has been fixed. Write to me at [...
hi, friends i have a small doubt that why 8088 has 8-bit data bus eventhough it is 16 bit processor. but 8086 uses 16-bit data bus and it is a...
hi friends, i have a silly problem?😉 that is i want to know how a mouse works and the different types of mice with different technologies can any one help...
I stumbled upon this inspiring article on Pluggd.in. Read this : An Entrepreneur’s Story - Why you should not be an entrepreneur |Technology and Business Startups in India What do...
Hi, can anybody please help me in regards of the driveline of the vehicle.... I am making a vehicle for the project, I already got the engine and tires too...