R-Ideas @ Raisoni College in association with CIIE & pManifold

Raisoni group of institutions - a premier conglomerate of educational institutes in central India has organized R-Ideas entrepreneurship summit in association with CIIE and pManifold.

R-Ideas comprises of Business Plan competition which received over 160 submissions from all parts of India. The shortlisted candidates will present their ideas to eminent investors and entrepreneurs on 4th & 5th February at Raisoni College Campus.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Anyone attending R-Ideas? I'll be speaking there about story of CrazyEngineers in the 'Ideas Showcase' at around 2:00 PM.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quick Heal CEan of the Month January 2011 is CEan – Maria Flor CEan – Maria Flor joined us on December 22, 2010 and within a short time she’s became...
Another revolution in the field of electrical engineering is the epoxy resin dry type of transformers. Transformer is a device that transfers power at one voltage level to the power...
I'm on a new mission now! i wanna make a couple of robots, which can communicate with themselves and act accordingly, i'll give ya an example- if i tell a...
The aim of the project is to make it extremely resistant to hacking and environmental damage, which most current solutions are effected by. Now, they've squeezed more than 9,31,322GB of...
Hey yadavundertaker Wish you a very-2 happy birthday..😁🎉 Where are you these days ?