Quora Business Model - Make Money With Advertisements

Quora - the website that's got several high profile people who share lengthy answers has finally figured out a business model and it's nothing interesting. Like every content site in the world, Quora will introduce advertisements. Quora's business manager has informed that the website will see advertisements in the next 12-18 months period. These advertisements are likely to work like Google's Adsense advertisements.

If someone asks about cars - they're likely to buy a car in very near future. I'm wondering - if quora starts showing advertisements; how many people will continue to go to it? What do you think?

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm wondering - if quora starts showing advertisements; how many people will continue to go to it? What do you think?
    Who really cares ? Adblocker is there for reason.
    I do use quora but the technical contents in it are too whack to match the standards of Stack Overflow.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

My knowledge of radio waves is very limited! I was reading an article that says our radio waves have reached to over 50 light years in space. I began wondering...
To think that it about time that Digital TV becomes available from the comfort of your smartphone or tablet, is an appropriate thing. At CES 2015, Sony launched a Digital...
Project Abstract / Summary : The consumption for fuel in Automotive is drastically increasing due to population growth. The application of a thermoelectric system which recovers waste heat to generate...
I just receive update for my Moto G 1st Gen Downloading.... ๐Ÿ˜
Project Abstract / Summary : The usual constituents of concrete are cement, sand and gravel. The rapid increase in construction activities leads to active shortage of conventional materials due to...