Quizzr: 'Commercial Slogans' - November 5 - Top Scorers

The list of top scorers of the Quiz conducted on November 5 is as follows. We hope you enjoyed the quiz and had a great time. If you have any comments or suggestions, let us know. Your comments and feedback help us improve our apps.

Those who want to participate in Quizzes, create an account on #-Link-Snipped-#

Screen Shot 2017-11-07 at 11.44.40 AM

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Superb quiz! I scored 7/15 too. X-D Missed it with a few seconds for top 10, it seems.

How did you enjoy the questions, folks? Do let us know your feedback here.
  • Ojasvi Agrawal
    Ojasvi Agrawal
    I got 2nd position I m so happy
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Looks like there was some goof-up regarding the leaderboard. It has now been updated to reflect the correct score and top 10 ranks. Please check.
  • Ojasvi Agrawal
    Ojasvi Agrawal
    Please give updated results on time as someone's excitement get hurt afterwards
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Ojasvi Agrawal
    Please give updated results on time as someone's excitement get hurt afterwards
    Yes, Ojasvi. This is the first time this has happened and we promise it will be the last. The updated sheet reflects that #-Link-Snipped-# is the top scorer.
  • Ojasvi Agrawal
    Ojasvi Agrawal
    Ok, waiting for the good & more quizzes just like that

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

"How popular is WhatsApp?" is the question I asked Google and it came up with some statistics published by SimilarWeb in 2016 that show, WhatsApp is the most popular app...
I am Nagarajan.S I have finished my Bachelors from Chennai - Electrical and Electronics Engineering. I worked as Research Intern at IIT Madras in a BIO-Medical firm as ARM Cortex...
It is no secret that cyber crime is on the rise. Previously it was presumed that cyber crimes are only affecting your online life but today these cyber crimes have...
I have a prediction today. Engineers have a love-hate relationship with all entertainment systems. However, they work better and healthier than cocaine as stress busters. How many of you are...
Offered without any comments: 26 time-management tricks I wish I'd known at 20