Quizzr: 23 July : Top Scorers List

Here's a list of top scorers. Congratulations to everyone who made it to the list. Those who didn't, start preparing for the next one. It's going to be even more amazing!

Congratulations CEan Deepak Bhopatkar! You'll receive an awesome CrazyEngineers t-shirt from us!

23-july-quizzr-leaderboard

We'll disclose some of the questions ( and answers πŸ˜‰ ) below.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Some of the questions from today's quiz:

Which is the only major city in the world, that is part of two continents?

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    If .in corresponds to India, what does .ch correspond to?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    A lot of you answered 'China'! 😁
  • Jayasairam Yemineti
    Jayasairam Yemineti
    Quzz is super.but time will be conduct the quzz in evevining time. So it is useful to us.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yemineti Jaya sairam
    Quzz is super.but time will be conduct the quzz in evevining time. So it is useful to us.
    Thank you for the feedback. We've to conduct the quiz at a time that is suitable for majority of our members.

We'd like to know what is the most suitable time.
  • Jayasairam Yemineti
    Jayasairam Yemineti
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thank you for the feedback. We've to conduct the quiz at a time that is suitable for majority of our members.

We'd like to know what is the most suitable time.
    7:00 P. M it is suitable time .because of Office time will do the work so please change the time of quiz.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, let's see. We need more feedback from users. Maybe we'd have a quick poll so that we can find out which is the most suitable time for every user.

That said, Quizzr will most typically have 10 or 20 questions and anyone can complete them in < 5 minutes. Quizzr works on mobile devices flawlessly (Chrome OR Firefox only!) and has been tested with 3G / 4G networks.
  • Manikanta Kollisetty
    Manikanta Kollisetty
    Kaustubh Katdare
    China
  • Nikita Gupta
    Nikita Gupta
    I enjoyed d quiz a lot and even I can see my name in top scorers list.......timing is fine acc. to me..but yes increase no of ques. 25-30 ques.
    it's good I m enjoying these quizzr though I have missed first 2 quiz but after that i m regular and waiting for d next one.....
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Kollisetty.naga manikanta
    China
    Nope β˜• 😁.

Some ticked 'Chile'! But the correct answer is ...( anyone? )
  • Tarun khatwani
    Tarun khatwani
    It was my first quiz, liked it, questions were good.
    Waiting for the next one!!
  • Marvin Kalngan
    Marvin Kalngan
    When is the next quiz?
  • Syed Mohammed Ali
    Syed Mohammed Ali
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Nope β˜• 😁.

Some ticked 'Chile'! But the correct answer is ...( anyone? )[/QUOT
    Switzerland
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    marvin cute
    When is the next quiz?
    Next weekend. We'll mail about it. Keep an eye on mailboxes and make sure that mails from hello[@]crazyengineers.com go to your mailbox and not to bulk folder.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Some of the questions from today's quiz: Which is the only major city in the world, that is part of two continents?
  • vinod12345madhu
    vinod12345madhu
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, let's see. We need more feedback from users. Maybe we'd have a quick poll so that we can find out which is the most suitable time for every user.

That said, Quizzr will most typically have 10 or 20 questions and anyone can complete them in < 5 minutes. Quizzr works on mobile devices flawlessly (Chrome OR Firefox only!) and has been tested with 3G / 4G networks.
    7Pm would be good time Biggie
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I was under impression that most of the people are out on Sunday night! That's the reason we scheduled it at 11 AM. We'll conduct a poll very soon to find out what timing suits most of our quiz takers.
  • kunaljd
    kunaljd
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Some of the questions from today's quiz:

Which is the only major city in the world, that is part of two continents?
    Istanbul. A request to allow registered users to take quizz any time on Sunday. it will make it lot easier night owls like us.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    kunaljd
    Istanbul. A request to allow registered users to take quizz any time on Sunday. it will make it lot easier night owls like us.
    Well, we'll need a fixed time for everyone. Quizzr is designed to be played by everyone at the same time. Everyone competes against each other in real time and the top scorers win.

Plus, in the past when we conducted the same quiz at multiple times; people copied the questions in one attempt and then answered them in the second. The leaderboard makes no sense in such a case.

Perhaps, a better idea would be to have a new app on CE-IO that allows users to test their GK in a non-competitive mode. In fact, we're working on it!
  • kunaljd
    kunaljd
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, we'll need a fixed time for everyone. Quizzr is designed to be played by everyone at the same time. Everyone competes against each other in real time and the top scorers win.

Plus, in the past when we conducted the same quiz at multiple times; people copied the questions in one attempt and then answered them in the second. The leaderboard makes no sense in such a case.

Perhaps, a better idea would be to have a new app on CE-IO that allows users to test their GK in a non-competitive mode. In fact, we're working on it!
    Yes, you are right. Competing in real time does have edge. just suggesting,what if same test can be conducted at 3 different time on same day like 11am , 3pm, 7pm .
    and , if registered user is allowed only once for the test.Please this is request from all of us who can't get up on time. πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜
  • MURTUZA ZAVERI
    MURTUZA ZAVERI
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Nope β˜• 😁.

Some ticked 'Chile'! But the correct answer is ...( anyone? )
    CHENNAI ?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: The workshop is meant for all professionals involved in the design and the production of products in the industry, design consultancy services and marketing of products. This would include...
HTC’s flagship device U11 was released back in June this year for a price tag of INR 51,990. Now its Sapphire Blue variant is up for pre-orders in India starting...
South Korean tech giant LG has recently announced its second device, Q8, in the famed Q-series lineup. The launch comes prior to the official release of its previous handset Q6....
Can someone please explain the construction process for a filigree precast concrete system. What are the unique advantages of this system over other concrete system? I would like to stress...
Reliance Mobiles, on Monday, has introduced a new smartphone named Lyf C459 in India. The smartphone is the next addition in the Reliance’s Lyf Wind series and is now available...