Quizzr 20 August: Engineering Wonders - Top Scorers

The topic of today's quiz was 'Engineering Wonders'. We hope you enjoyed participating in it. Following is the list of top scorers -

Screen Shot 2017-08-20 at 9.09.14 PM
Screen Shot 2017-08-20 at 9.09.35 PM

Replies

• ANAND NAGADA
    ANAND NAGADA
    Ankita Katdare
    The topic of today's quiz was 'Engineering Wonders'. We hope you enjoyed participating in it. Following is the list of top scorers -

Screen Shot 2017-08-20 at 9.09.14 PM
    Screen Shot 2017-08-20 at 9.09.35 PM
    mine 1st quizz and unfortunately scored only 3.. but it was a fantastic experience.. waiting for more in future
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thank you for sharing your experience. Did anyone face issues? Someone wrote to us saying that they got 'Not Registered' message after answering 3 questions. Please write back to us with more information so that we can fix the issue.
  • ANAND NAGADA
    ANAND NAGADA
    IN stating as soon as the go option came, it showed you are not registered for the quiz.. and it led to refresh me the page
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Anand Nagda
    IN stating as soon as the go option came, it showed you are not registered for the quiz.. and it led to refresh me the page
    After refreshing, it looks like you were able to participate in the quiz. Are you sure it was 'Not registered for quiz' message or some other message?
  • ANAND NAGADA
    ANAND NAGADA
    yes
    Kaustubh Katdare
    After refreshing, it looks like you were able to participate in the quiz. Are you sure it was 'Not registered for quiz' message or some other message?
    yes kaustubh it was the same error. but after refreshing was able to access quiz.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Anand Nagda
    yes
    yes kaustubh it was the same error. but after refreshing was able to access quiz.
    The system seems to be working fine for 99% of the users and only few people reported error. We haven't had such issue in the past. That said, we'll be looking at ways to reproduce this issue and fix it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

One of the major goals for the humans in this century is to put a human on the distant red planet, Mars. NASA engineers and scientists have already rolled up...
Dear folks Yes I do understand scale ration 1:25 means 1 unit on a map equal to 25 units on a real and scale ration 1:75 means 1 unit on...
The mi community buzz and uncountable notifications just unfolded the announcement of Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A. Succeeding Redmi Note 4, which was rewardingly successful in India, the Note 5A might...
For a given job write a sequence of operations performed by automated manufacturing system. Draw a block diagram of control system to perform above operations.
Its just the mid way for Android Nougat in the Market, and already the next version of android made its Entry to the Android world. Yes, you heard it right!...