group-icon
Brainy Puzzles
Puzzle Solvers: Interesting brainy puzzles shared by fellow puzzlers
359 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
Ankita Katdare
Ankita Katdare • Aug 20, 2017

Quizzr 20 August: Engineering Wonders - Top Scorers

The topic of today's quiz was 'Engineering Wonders'. We hope you enjoyed participating in it. Following is the list of top scorers -

Screen Shot 2017-08-20 at 9.09.14 PM
Screen Shot 2017-08-20 at 9.09.35 PM
ANAND NAGADA
ANAND NAGADA • Aug 20, 2017
Ankita Katdare
The topic of today's quiz was 'Engineering Wonders'. We hope you enjoyed participating in it. Following is the list of top scorers -

Screen Shot 2017-08-20 at 9.09.14 PM
Screen Shot 2017-08-20 at 9.09.35 PM
mine 1st quizz and unfortunately scored only 3.. but it was a fantastic experience.. waiting for more in future
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Aug 20, 2017
Thank you for sharing your experience. Did anyone face issues? Someone wrote to us saying that they got 'Not Registered' message after answering 3 questions. Please write back to us with more information so that we can fix the issue.
ANAND NAGADA
IN stating as soon as the go option came, it showed you are not registered for the quiz.. and it led to refresh me the page
Kaustubh Katdare
Anand Nagda
IN stating as soon as the go option came, it showed you are not registered for the quiz.. and it led to refresh me the page
After refreshing, it looks like you were able to participate in the quiz. Are you sure it was 'Not registered for quiz' message or some other message?
ANAND NAGADA
yes
Kaustubh Katdare
After refreshing, it looks like you were able to participate in the quiz. Are you sure it was 'Not registered for quiz' message or some other message?
yes kaustubh it was the same error. but after refreshing was able to access quiz.
Kaustubh Katdare
Anand Nagda
yes
yes kaustubh it was the same error. but after refreshing was able to access quiz.
The system seems to be working fine for 99% of the users and only few people reported error. We haven't had such issue in the past. That said, we'll be looking at ways to reproduce this issue and fix it.

Share this content on your social channels -