Quizzr 19 August: Women in Science - Top Scorers

The topic of today's quiz was 'Women in Science' and as we said, it was the toughest quiz on Quizzr till date. We hope you enjoyed participating in it. Following is the list of top scorers.

Note: Please register for upcoming quizzes on Quizzr: #-Link-Snipped-#

results

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    By the time we prepare the list of top scorers, do share your experience of participating in today's quiz.
  • Syed Mohammed Ali
    Syed Mohammed Ali
    Ah! this was the toughest I did feel it.......
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Your comments, suggestions and any feedback helps us better the system and encourage us to bring more & more interesting quizzes. Do take a moment to share your thoughts in replies here. 👍
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We're only publishing a list of quiz takers who got > 5 score in today's quiz. Great job, guys. Do not forget to participate in tomorrow's quiz. It's super interesting!
  • Rahul Roy
    Rahul Roy
    Kaustubh Katdare
    By the time we prepare the list of top scorers, do share your experience of participating in today's quiz.
    sir i got 1st rank.so is there any gift for me by crazy engineers?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Rahul_rj
    sir i got 1st rank.so is there any gift for me by crazy engineers?
    Not for this quiz, sorry. Gifts will be announced in future quizzes.
  • Syed Mohammed Ali
    Syed Mohammed Ali
    better to make an Crazy Engineers app on play store
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Black Hawk
    better to make an Crazy Engineers app on play store
    We'd be doing a PWA that is a progressive web app. It's much more advance than a regular play store app.
  • Syed Mohammed Ali
    Syed Mohammed Ali
    Sir but the play store app make a hit for CE its just my humble suggestion 😀
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We'd be doing a PWA that is a progressive web app. It's much more advance than a regular play store app.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Black Hawk
    Sir but the play store app make a hit for CE its just my humble suggestion 😀
    Yes, an 'app' has its own advantages; but it's super difficult to get users to download and actually use it. That's why we've decided to opt for a PWA.

A PWA acts just like a normal android / iOS app. But -
    1. It doesn't require a typical app-like install. Instead, you just need to say 'Yes' to create 'shortcut' on home screen.

2. No updates required!

3. Instant loading. and much more!

You'll absolutely love it when we launch it. It's going to be a few months of development though.
  • Syed Mohammed Ali
    Syed Mohammed Ali
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yes, an 'app' has its own advantages; but it's super difficult to get users to download and actually use it. That's why we've decided to opt for a PWA.

A PWA acts just like a normal android / iOS app. But -
    1. It doesn't require a typical app-like install. Instead, you just need to say 'Yes' to create 'shortcut' on home screen.

2. No updates required!

3. Instant loading. and much more!

You'll absolutely love it when we launch it. It's going to be a few months of development though.
    Am waiting for the launch thank you for the quick reply
  • kunaljd
    kunaljd
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Url for which i got 404 not found
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    kunaljd
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Url for which i got 404 not found
    If the user buys premium subscription and has not participated in any quiz yet, they'll see No Quizzes Taken page. It's as expected. It looks like there was a temporary glitch on that page which resulted into error. We've fixed it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What do CEans think about this?
No apologies for posting this lovely abhang in Maru Behag by Sant Namadeo:
After successful Eight years, TECHSPARKS, is ready to set stage specially for startups. Happening in Bangalore on 22nd -23rd Sept'17, its a platform to bring startups at a place to...
Quote: "Science of NFL Football" is a 10-part video series funded by the National Science Foundation and produced in partnership with the National Football League. In this segment, NBC's Lester...
I admire Simon Sinek and would urge you to watch this video. It talks about things you already know, but each one of us needs a reminder. Every point he...