QUINTESSENCE

Hi all .my college is conducting tech fest 'DYUTHI' between sep 3-5 .As a preliminary step the ECE department to which i belong is conducting a promo known as quintessence.We are in search for best programmes games and whatever technical as well as fun ideas to conduct for the same .please help me contributing with ideas .

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Before diving straight into this subject, let me outline what PLM basically is, and what scope it offers. What is PLM? Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) is an information-driven process of...
A lot of our fellow CEans are writing in to know when will they be granted access to CE-IO. However, not everyone will get access today itself. Here is how...
hi guys, my project abstract is power generation from a moving hovercraft boat.i need some suggestions please help me
Hi Everyone I am Dhanya .I have completed my Engineering in ECE during 2015 with 6.8 CGPA .Presently working in Logistics field which is completely not related to me .Now...
Can anyone help me to prepare a paper presentation to present in my college? Any engineering related topics are invited. Thanks in advance.☕