Quick Reply for your private messages

CEans,

No need to hit the 'reply' button to compose a reply to your private message. Just access your private message and scroll down - you'll see quick reply box. Type your response in it and hit send. [​IMG]

I hope you will love the new feature.

Question/comments are welcome in this thread.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Nice one Biggie!
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    i didnt get this first,but later i received a PM from a friend and then i understood the functionality , very good one biggie.
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Good feature!!
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Can anyone tell me , in what cases I am supposed to use "Reply" tab now?
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    @ Shalini - Whenever you need to add new receipeinets in to list or need to add someone in BCC that time you need to hit REPLY button. Otherwise new feature works fine.

-CB
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    crazyboy
    @ Shalini - Whenever you need to add new receipeinets in to list or need to add someone in BCC that time you need to hit REPLY button. Otherwise new feature works fine.

-CB
    Ok Thanks CB for the answer but still confused when "Forward" button could work that for me, why would I need this "Reply" button. 😕 Anyways thanks , I rarely use all these things 😀
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Again user friendliness. If you press 'forward' you need to write all the intended receipeinets id, however in case of Reply it will show the name of the person to whom you want to reply (in To list). Also, In general 'Forward' button supports the attachments (keeps the attachment for forward) as well however Reply doesn't do that.

-CB
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    My answer to the question is if we want to reply as and when we receive the PM the new functionality is useful ,if we want to reply later i think reply button will be useful.

Biggie: Please correct me if I am wrong.

Shalini: Iam not trying to talk to you just answered a question please dont mind thanks .
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    crazyboy
    Again user In general 'Forward' button supports the attachments (keeps the attachment for forward) as well however Reply doesn't do that.

-CB
    Cool man, Do this CE provides an attachment facility in PMs to me? Correct me if any wrong question asked.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    English-Scared
    My answer to the question is if we want to reply as and when we receive the PM the new functionality is useful ,if we want to reply later i think reply button will be useful.

Biggie: Please correct me if I am wrong.

Shalini: Iam not trying to talk to you just answered a question please dont mind thanks .

Absolutely wrong ES 😁

Quick reply works in all cases, may be you want to reply immediatley or in later future.

@ shalini - Right now we do not have attachments facilities for PM. I wish we could have this facility.

@ Biggi - can we have attachment facility once we move to power server and more workspace.

-CB
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    crazyboy
    Absolutely wrong ES 😁

-CB
    Sorry everyone for my wrong guessing .

Thanks CB for correcting me .
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The attachment facility isn't coming anytime soon. I'll have to figure out how to connect the attachments to Amazon Cloud so that we can have a cheap & faster way to handle the attachements.

We may, however support image uploads. I'll keep everyone posted through announcements.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi, I am a mechanical engineering final year student. I wish to do my project on hybrid vehicles, probably series type. I want to know the following 1. Which type...
My 999th post, Just as everyone sharing their experiences here at CE about their days here I too wanted to share something I felt here at CE. I joined CE...
On what basis are FM1 and FM2 classified in a Radio? what is SAT radio and how are SAT1, SAT2 and SAT3 classified?
As suggested by Biggi, I am starting a new thread (once we touch post count to 50 I will start a new one). The treand and complexity of questions would...
Ok.....i think my aims is............"to develop a music management system for a retail store???.....is there anything better suggestion u had in mind???....in my proposal they ask me to find 3...