Quick Heal Total Security 2010 Review

CEans,

We give away Quick Heal Total Security 2010 product to our CEan Of The Month. Thanks to our Sponsors (Quick Heal) who make it possible πŸ˜€

I request all our winners (and also, other users) to review the product in detail for us. A detailed review is always welcome!

Here are couple of points you can consider for your review:

(Note: Its wonderful if you can click photographs of the product)

1. Unboxing of the package: Product packaging, What all did you receive in the pack etc.
2. Installation of the software on your system: How much time did it take, was it easy to install, any special observations et al.
3. System performance after the installation of software.
4. Overall 'feel good' factor.
5. Your opinion.

Replies

• Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Hi guys!

Yesterday I received Quick Heal Total Security 2010 gifted by Biggie and Sponsored by Quick Heal. Its my pleasure to review that product. I received a gift pack that contains Wishing letter, tax to delivery challan form, User guide booklet(which gives us a detailed info about how to use and all) and a Quick Heal Total Security 2010 CD. Here is the pics for you all!

[​IMG]

The above pic contains the pack I received, a CD and a User guide booklet which gives us the detailed information about how to install?, how to register? and how to use this product?

The Quick Heal Total Security 2010 contains AntiVirus, AntiSpyware, Firewall, AntiMalware, AntiRookit, AntiSpam, AntiPhishing, Autoron Protection, Browsing Protection, Privacy Protection, PC Tuner, PC2Mobile Scan, Data Theft Protection.

While Using this Quick Heal Total Security 2010, we don’t need any other programs to protect for PC.
    I installed that in my PC. It had taken 25 mins of time, involves Pre Scanning, Installation, Registration and Update. All this Process is very simple and User guide really helps us a lot to make this process.
    Quick Heal Total Security and its firewall proc occupied 350 MB approx.
    And my PC becomes a bit slower(may be due to small amount of RAM in my PC), But it gives full protection while using CD/DVDs, pen drives, mobile phones to our PC.

It was Very nice. I didn’t see this type of All in One till now. No need to worry about my PC now.

Thanks a ton to Biggie for gifting me and Thanks a lot to Quick Heal for designing this kind of wonderful product. πŸ˜€
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Nice colourful package!
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    it is first time that i have installed a licensed software in my lappy otherwise most of them are pirated or freewares πŸ˜€

All features are already told by sahiti

It takes less than 10min to install but 20 minutes to register for license

It is a wonderful product .It is very reliable and i can rely on it for my lappy security .it makes me aware of any attacker that tries to make any kind of connection with my lappy via port no 41 πŸ˜€ I don't know why 41 every time since there are 65535 ports .

Overall it is very nice antivirus as compared to avasta ,norton .
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Great reviews folks πŸ˜€ . I like the way Pallavi reviewed the product πŸ˜€ ! We'll do more such reviews in future. πŸ˜€
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    The_Big_K
    Great reviews folks πŸ˜€ . I like the way Pallavi reviewed the product πŸ˜€ ! We'll do more such reviews in future. πŸ˜€
    Thanks Biggie. Very colorful pack. πŸ˜€
    Waiting for more good reviews. πŸ˜€
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    hi friend's,
    one day ago i recived a gift from biggie.it's a black Tshirt.packed by a green paper.
    my fether receives this gift and makes me proud.
    take a look at this picture.

[​IMG]
    "crazy cboy" this is the word which i give to biggie to write on the front of them.
    you know i wear that Tshirt and my mom says i m looking good in it.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    cool Tee bro

congrats
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    thanks goyal.
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Nice tee mohit.,congrats! πŸ˜€
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    thanks vishnu
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Nice Tee mohit, congrats. πŸ˜€
    And what about your Total Security gift?
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    o..ya i get it as like goyal i never installed any original AV.
    this is the first time when i installed any original AV in my laptop.But you must lose some while you get some good thing's.
    so my virus detection process is strong but my reverse engineering slow down(i like hacking).every time i have to off my internet security while i want to do some reverse things.
    well before installing quick heal i used too free addition of avg.but now q.h rock on my laptop.
    the best thing i like in q.h.
    q.h is updated so fast and gives you a high level of security.

thanks for the congrats sahithi.
    thank you vary much.
  • asprao
    asprao
    Well.... the girl in the pic is quite cute ..!! [πŸ˜€]

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Source: Email. AppLabs is a global IT services company specializing in quality management, testing, and certification solutions. With over a decade of experience, AppLabs has become a trusted partner to...
Guys today there was my viva of ATM Then my teacher ask me question can we have mac address if there is no nic card or lan card in our...
I have read this book and have a great impact on my life. This book is all about the SELF-AWAKENING. Its a great motivational book. A beautiful line written in...
hi friends, in crazyengineers we calculate how many viewes of a particular question is to be done. and when we concentrate on our profile we able to know who is...
I am working on 2 shaft LM 6000 Gas turbine. I wish to know the basic difference of single and multi shaft gas turbines , specifying the advantages of one...