*Quick Heal* CEan of the moth January 2010 is...

Quick Heal CEan of the month January 2010 is...

😁CEan - #-Link-Snipped-#😁

With over 100 useful posts in less than a months' time, CEan Vega is our CEan of the month January 2010. An avid internet surfer and blogger, CEan Vega has been an exceptional contributor in the month of January 2010.

CEan Vega's contribution to CE wins him the title of *Quick Heal* CEan Of The Month January 2010.

Quick Heal Total Security 2010 [10 in 1 protection for PC!]
& Special, super awesome, CEan of The Month T-Shirt [​IMG]

CEan of the Month Title Sponsors: Quick Heal [ Quick Heal | Download Best Free Antivirus Software for PC, Laptop & Mobile ]

We thank our CEan of the Month Title Sponsors Quick Heal for sponsoring their top notch product - Quick Heal Total Security 2010 [10 in 1 Protection for PC!]

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Discuss this announcement in following thread:

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Official Announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/32085-quick-heal-cean-moth-january-2010-a.html
2010 has arrived with a bang and adding to it, Indian Institute of Technology – Bhubaneswar, brings to you, ALMA FIESTA. What Alma-Fiesta? It is the maiden fest of the...
HouseCall Size:-1.75 MB HouseCall can quickly identify and fix a wide range of threats including viruses, worms, Trojans, and spyware. It is now faster, more powerful and browser independent! -...
hey guys i was just hoping if you could tell me where could i find tutorials/ebooks on the below mentioned topics.... 1) FETs 2) CMOS (Weste) 3) Telecom switching by...
Hello CEians, Do any body know a website which provides mechanical projects like www.getafreelancer.com help me please