Quick Heal CEan of the month September 2009 is ...

Quick Heal CEan of the month September 2009 is...

😁CEan - Sookie😁

CEan Sookie joined CE in August 2009 and has been an exceptional contributor to CE.

Sookie's posts & contribution to CE continue to impress us. We saw Sookie going out of the way to help other members on many occasions. Sookie's contribution got a special mention on CE's official blog: VoiCE -> #-Link-Snipped-#

Keep up the good work, Sookie! We all are proud of you!

Sookie gets-

Quick Heal Total Security 2009 [10 in 1 protection for PC!]
& Special, super awesome, CEan of The Month T-Shirt [​IMG]

CEan of the Month Title Sponsors: Quick Heal [ Quick Heal | Download Best Free Antivirus Software for PC, Laptop & Mobile ]

We thank our CEan of the Month Title Sponsors Quick Heal for sponsoring their top notch product - Quick Heal Total Security 2009 [10 in 1 Protection for PC!]

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Discuss this announcement in following thread -

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Read the announcement here : https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/28911-quick-heal-cean-month-september-2009-a.html
hi.... this is simple.you have to describe the person above you in this thread by some engineering words which you think is suitable for him/her....
I had a recent PM from durga about a survey; I cannot reply to this poster they have their inbox set to private.
Hi to everyone! I would like to know if there is any way to measure high voltage without opening the circuit, to measure the voltage directly from the line. Maybe...
While going through the threads, I have noticed that people just post anything, whether its said previously by someone else or its lame or useless, they just post it. Eg....