*Quick Heal* CEan Of The Month February 2010 is...

Quick Heal CEan of the month February 2010 is...

😁CEan - CivilPrincess😁

CEan CivilPrincess joined CE in July 2009 and has been an exceptional contributor to CE forums.

Passionate about CIVIL engineering; CEan CivilPrincess is one of the most active member of CrazyEngineers community. We especially wish to acknowledge her administrative contribution to CE in terms of helping mods/admins keep CE clean and professional. She's also been helping new members get comfortable with CrazyEngineers and motivating them to be active on CE.

We are proud to have you on CE, CivilPrincess [​IMG]

Quick Heal Total Security 2010 [10 in 1 protection for PC!]
& Special, super awesome, CEan of The Month T-Shirt [​IMG]

CEan of the Month Title Sponsors: Quick Heal [ Quick Heal | Download Best Free Antivirus Software for PC, Laptop & Mobile ]

We thank our CEan of the Month Title Sponsors Quick Heal for sponsoring their top notch product - Quick Heal Total Security 2010 [10 in 1 Protection for PC!]

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Discuss this announcement in following thread:

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Official Announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/32775-quick-heal-cean-month-february-2010-a.html Congratulations, CivilPrincess! Keep Rocking!
can we generate electricity which the heat dissipated from shockobsorber ?😕
hi, every one i had an idea i need to know is this idea is already implemented, do it is possible to implement to implement now. The idea is: consider...
Hi all! Is there anyone here who know about peristaltic pump? I am trying to test a peristaltic pump. I have set up the test, but when I run the...
OLD CRT output signals available : RGB with three grounds for each/ Vertical Sync with ground / Horizontal Sync with ground. To feed these signals to either LCD / TFT...