*Quick Heal* CEan Of The Month December 2010

Quick Heal CEan of the Month December 2011 is CEan – Praveena211 CEan Praveena joined CE on 14 November 2009 and has been a very active member of CE. She’s a computer science engineering student from SSN College of Engineering,Chennai. We’ve featured Praveena in our “KYCEan” series: Know Your CEan – Praveena Praveena’s contribution to [...]

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

There have been many re-takes at the revolution of personal computers, but if you ask me to name its pioneer, only one name comes to my mind, Steve Wozniak. Mr....
hello everyone, i am making a web site on music in php and i need to make a forum section for my website. where people can chat and share there...
What would be the appropriate programming language to learn? I am a final year B.Tech ECE student.I wish to learn some programming language. Should I learn .NET, JAVA or SQL...
Tata Docomo is launching Mobile Number Portability Services all over India on January 20, 2011. Mobile Number Portability aka MNP is a technology that allows subscribers to switch their network...
CEans, We are looking for bloggers passionate about latest in technology and engineering, gadgets, automobiles, start-ups, entrepreneurship, management and all the stuff that is relevant to engineers. Help us find...