*Quick Heal* CEan Of The Month December 2009 is...

Quick Heal CEan of the month December 2009 is...

😁CEan - Goyal420😁

CEan Goyal420 joined CE in September 2009 and has been an exceptional contributor to CE.

Goyal420 belongs to the state of Punjab (India). A talented computer engineer interested in Internet surfing, Goyal420 is passionate about gaining new knowledge. He has been one of the most active CEans around and likes to share knowledge with fellow CEans.

Goyal420's contribution to CE wins him the title of *Quick Heal* CEan Of The Month December 2009.

Quick Heal Total Security 2009 [10 in 1 protection for PC!]
& Special, super awesome, CEan of The Month T-Shirt [​IMG]

CEan of the Month Title Sponsors: Quick Heal [ Quick Heal | Download Best Free Antivirus Software for PC, Laptop & Mobile ]

We thank our CEan of the Month Title Sponsors Quick Heal for sponsoring their top notch product - Quick Heal Total Security 2009 [10 in 1 Protection for PC!]

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Discuss this announcement in following thread on CE Forum: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Official Announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/31251-quick-heal-cean-month-december-2009-a.html Congratulations, Goyal420! Keep up the excellent work!
Have you ever noticed whenever you create a file? check it's properties.. in that there are two labels named size size on disk Can anyone explain me why there is...
Go to Google.com Today and click on I'm Feeling Lucky Button and tell us what do you see there? There is a gift awaiting you Do Check it out guys.
can any body suggest me how can i boot my system with a pendrive? i have iso image of vista and want to boot my system with a pendrive.😒
hello friends, plzzzzzz help me,, i m totally confused between M.tech and MBA .. what should i do after B.tech , i have also done Deploma in CSE. my friends...