questions for PCB assemblers...

I would like to know what are the different types of parts that can be accepted by the PCB assemblers? Do they accept cut tapes and bulks or they just want tape and reels?

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    That depends on the company. some company has machine for pick and place in that case reel is must while some company uses man power for same so they may accept cut tapes.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Main aim of this thread is to throw light on the possible software solutions for an 'eco-friendly environment'. 😀 I was unaware if there existed software solutions for the same,...
does anybody use Autodesk Inventor Here ?
Hi Every1, If you wanna know something about me, here is a brief outline for you. I lived in Dhaka-the capital of Bangladesh. My home district is Munshiganj. I have...
CEans, Time's come to announce the launch of refreshingly new VoiCE and Small Talk on https://www.crazyengineers.com homepage. We've the design live since last 3 days and we've been thoroughly testing...
WolframAlpha is a freely available computational engine that can supplement already existing software such as mathematica, maple, mathlab, or excel. The purpose of this mini-guide is to go over some...