Questions and Answers: Hunt for India's Best Academic Project 2016

Answers to the frequently asked questions (FAQs)
1. Can I submit my entry again?
No. Every Individual or Team can submit their entry only once. We recommend that you check and re-check the details you've entered in the form before you click on the 'Submit' button.

2. Can we add/remove a member to the team after submitting the entry?
Unfortunately, no. Please confirm with your team members if all their names can be added. Once submitted, you can't change the group members.

3. What will be the venue of the contest?
The nature of the contest is completely online and the venue is:
CrazyEngineers

4. Do I need to share the code written for my project?
No. No where in the course of the contest are you supposed to share the code.
You only need to present the idea and any details you find relevant. You can mention the technologies you are working on and why you chose them. We will ask relevant questions if you are selected for Round-II.

If you have any questions or doubts about the contest, you may ask them below. We will read and respond to your queries as soon as possible!

Replies

• Swapnil Suman
    Swapnil Suman
    Hello! I would like to know how to register for the contest? I clicked on the link provided but it displays that I don't have permission to view the form at the moment.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Swapnil Suman
    Hello! I would like to know how to register for the contest? I clicked on the link provided but it displays that I don't have permission to view the form at the moment.
    That's strange. Are you clicking on the right link?
    Did you click on 'Click Here to Register' and land up on this page:
    #-Link-Snipped-# ?
  • Swapnil Suman
    Swapnil Suman
    T
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# ?
    Thanks for providing the link here.This link worked. I've registered for the contest.

Earlier when I clicked on the link "Click Here to Register" (I am sure, I hit the right link), It said that I'm not allowed to view that page. Some sort of reason was given, like... only members or staff kind of people may have access to that page.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Swapnil Suman
    Thanks for providing the link here.This link worked. I've registered for the contest.
    Must have been some glitch. Good to know that you've now registered. 👍 All the best.
  • Swapnil Suman
    Swapnil Suman
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# ?
    Now, the 'Click Here to Register'link is working fine.
  • S.Arun kumar
    S.Arun kumar
    I have submitted my project abstract form.I also got a submission confirmation in my mail.But I got message in my phone asking me to submit the abstract again. Should I re-submit the abstract?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# If you have submitted once, you need not submit again. The message is sent to all members who had registered to get notifications earlier. 👍
  • Akshay Shelke
    Akshay Shelke
    Ankita Katdare

No. Every Individual or Team can submit their entry only once. We recommend that you check and re-check the details you've entered in the form before you click on the 'Submit' button.

Unfortunately, no. Please confirm with your team members if all their names can be added. Once submitted, you can't change the group members.

CrazyEngineers

You only need to present the idea and any details you find relevant. You can mention the technologies you are working on and why you chose them. We will ask relevant questions if you are selected for Round-II.

If you have any questions or doubts about the contest, you may ask them below. We will read and respond to your queries as soon as possible!
    How I will be knowing the competitors
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    All the entries selected in Round 1 will be made public. Round 2 participants' names will be declared in announcements section.
  • Akshay Shelke
    Akshay Shelke
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    All the entries selected in Round 1 will be made public. Round 2 participants' names will be declared in announcements section.
    Ok.
  • amaya punjabi
    amaya punjabi
    We don't have any academic project .It is in final year.Is this project for us?
  • kaushik radadiya
    kaushik radadiya
    both partners have to register individual..??
  • RAJ NAYAK
    RAJ NAYAK
    hello mam how we can no the our submission of project for hunt for india's Best academic project contest-2016. i am submit my details how can i no we are selected.
  • Abhishek Matlotia
    Abhishek Matlotia
    will a confirmation mail be sent to me after submission of abstract in round 1.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    After you've made a successful entry, you should receive an email confirmation. If you haven't, please get in touch with us.

Also, please be assured that every short-listed candidate will be notified well in advance about their selection.
  • Rupal Jain
    Rupal Jain
    Kaustubh Katdare
    After you've made a successful entry, you should receive an email confirmation. If you haven't, please get in touch with us.

Also, please be assured that every short-listed candidate will be notified well in advance about their selection.
    I have submitted the abstract but no confrmation mail recieved
  • AZHAGUMUTHU SAM
    AZHAGUMUTHU SAM
    hi mam i resisted this project contest,i am submitted my project title & scope my project advantages. i am happy to participate this contest
  • sarang B Divakar
    sarang B Divakar
    I submitted the abstraction for the
    "Hunt for India's Best Academic Project 2016" but i don't know it will submitted. How can i verify it will submitted. please help me
  • Harshita Madhavan
    Harshita Madhavan
    Hi,
    I dont know how many times I have submitted my entry.Can you please help me out.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# Your entries have been recorded.
  • Nik$
    Nik$
    Hello mam,
    There is a query about our team member Plzz help her to solve .. as she is unable to register herself means she is unable to create her account so can she now create her account and can participate with us or not??
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Nik$
    Hello mam,
    There is a query about our team member Plzz help her to solve .. as she is unable to register herself means she is unable to create her account so can she now create her account and can participate with us or not??
    Hello #-Link-Snipped-# If her name is mentioned in the team in the Round I form, she can create an account now. She can participate in the contest as your team mate.
  • Nik$
    Nik$
    Thanku
  • Nik$
    Nik$
    Hello...
    Plzz ensure me that I have successfully registered my team members in the competition
    Project name - MICRORAPTOR
    Branch - Mechanical engineer
    Team members:-
    Nikhil Gupta
    Antim Jat
    Deepesh shrivastava
    Dharmendra Meena

And there is a query about the competition kindly please give full details of round 2 ...
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Round 2 details will be out soon. Keep checking announcements section.

Your entry has been recorded.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Congratulations to Short Listed Candidate ! Wish you all the best for Project !
  • Ashish Bhaskar
    Ashish Bhaskar
    When round 2 is starting
  • Nik$
    Nik$
    Is shortlisting round is over????
  • Ashish Bhaskar
    Ashish Bhaskar
    #-Link-Snipped-#-katdare
    When round 2 is start and can information about round 2 is also share with Gmail .
  • Sayed Irfan
    Sayed Irfan
    Mam. Is round 1 is over or not.., if not then you will announce the new shortlisted projects for round 2...?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Shortlisting is still on! Please be patient while we declare the Round 2 details.
    They will be out soon.
  • hrishikesh tawade
    hrishikesh tawade
    Hello Ma'am,
    I just checked the list and got to know that my grouo is selected. But its showing there that we are second year students whereas we are final year students. Also I found other selected projects which have our group members name in it and the worst part being we didn't submit those entries.
    Also what is going to be the next stages of this competition
  • ramesh21_m
    ramesh21_m
    I didn't included my name in team members list. Is it necessary to add my name in that list. If yes, then how to do it. My project has been selected.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hrishikesh Tawade
    Hello Ma'am,
    I just checked the list and got to know that my grouo is selected. But its showing there that we are second year students whereas we are final year students. Also I found other selected projects which have our group members name in it and the worst part being we didn't submit those entries.
    Also what is going to be the next stages of this competition
    It has been rectified now.

ramesh21_m
    I didn't included my name in team members list. Is it necessary to add my name in that list. If yes, then how to do it. My project has been selected.
    It's not compulsory.
  • thennarasu manoj
    thennarasu manoj
    I have submitted for joint india's Best academic project contest-2016 but there is no respond from you. How to know iam in the contest.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Shortlisting is over.
    If your name is in this list, you are selected for Round II:
    List of Shortlisted Candidates For Round II - Hunt For India's Best Academic Project Contest 2016
  • thennarasu manoj
    thennarasu manoj
    There is no name in name list.that i think iam the looser 😔
  • thennarasu manoj
    thennarasu manoj
    Please try for me mam because i has introduced a new method to retrieve the stand automatically. The name of my project is AUTOMATIC SIDE STAND RETRIEVE SYSTEM BASED ON VEHICLE LOAD.
  • Ashish Bhaskar
    Ashish Bhaskar
    I record my project video but it is record in 1920*1024 .mp4 format and it is 1.42 GB video what can I do know should I upload that or convert it pls tell me fast. I can't make the video again.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Ashish Bhaskar
    I record my project video but it is record in 1920*1024 .mp4 format and it is 1.42 GB video what can I do know should I upload that or convert it pls tell me fast. I can't make the video again.
    Please check YouTube video uploading guidelines and upload it.
  • Ashish Bhaskar
    Ashish Bhaskar
    Mam it is only 10 min video I can change it to 750 mband in .mp4 format now can I upload that on YouTube . it never compressed more . there is no any descriptions about video size
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Ashish Bhaskar
    Mam it is only 10 min video I can change it to 750 mband in .mp4 format now can I upload that on YouTube . it never compressed more . there is no any descriptions about video size
    No problem.
  • Akshay Nagpal
    Akshay Nagpal
    Ankita Katdare

CrazyEngineers

When and how will the certificates and prizes be distributed?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    akshaynagpal26
    When and how will the certificates and prizes be distributed?
    You have been sent a message.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, Just learnt that a problem in computer science can be divided into the following categories Polynomial problems NP problems NP hard problems NP complete problems based on the time...
Lot of engineering students are concerned about ways to find a good job when the college offers no campus placements. India produces upwards of 7 lakh engineers every year and...
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) is collaborating with Social Media King - Facebook to set up 100 Wi-Fi hotspots in various rural areas in southern and western India. Interestingly, a...
Coming from a Sindhi business family, Manisha Raisinghani always felt it that entrepreneurship was always in her blood. Her family urged her to seek out challenges and to pave her...