Questions about GATE

Hi There..

I did my Engg in elctronics and i am intrested in MTECH computer science.
which exam paper in need to prepare for Gate CS or Gate electronics?

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I Believe you should write the test in the stream (here CSE) in which you are interested.
  • nk.krishnak
    nk.krishnak
    English-Scared
    I Believe you should write the test in the stream (here CSE) in which you are interested.
    i am doing electronics engg and i am interested in doing ME and want to prepare for Gate..do u know any training institutes that provides good study material..
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Where are you located.

There are many institutes which offer coaching.

You can also get the material in shops if you dont want to attend coaching.
  • nk.krishnak
    nk.krishnak
    English-Scared
    Where are you located.

There are many institutes which offer coaching.

You can also get the material in shops if you dont want to attend coaching.
    i am located in erode
    actually i am planning to get the study material..can u help me in choosing it..
  • Divya SP
    Divya SP
    I think u can register for brilliant tutorials-study material or gateforum.

all the best

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi everyone i think i m good at hacking upto some extend on windows xp,98 nt, & trial an error at vista if any ine need help can contact me
I want a good computer project title.
MICROPROCESSOR BASED RAILWAY SYSTEM Converting voice message to a text signal Pc controlled vehicle Voice recorder using ADC and microcontroller Solar Speedway Embedded sensor networks Design for an automated door...
One of the drawbacks of solar energy systems is that the Sun doesn't provide a constant stream of energy. On cloudy days or at night, the amount of energy your...
Hi friends i have good collection of all curricular e-books the engg needs if any ine wants plz message me an e-mail address then i'll forward it to the perticular...