Question related to integrated circuit

collector contact being at the top increases the collector current path thereby increasing the collector series resistance and hence Vce(sat) of the device.
how can be?what does it mean,i am not getting it 😕...please tell me the answer anyone.

Replies

• melaku181
    melaku181
    Re: question from integrated circuit

hello guys,
    i'm melaku fekadu.
    i looking for a new mechanism(never raised before)of converting any form of energy into electrical energy.
    besides i need to work my graduating project.
    i appriciate any body going to contact(help) me in doing these tasks.
    please contact me at
    thanks.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    tats quite ambitious,tat can be a great reaserch project as for your collge project you can embedd certain generators to produce a multipurpose generator...i have seen one generator which produce electricity form 3 different energy sources!!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I figured out before how to control the speed of a motor through a microcontroller by varying the duty cycle of a pulse width modulated signal. But now I want...
The Chetan Bhagat written, Atul Agnihotri directed movie, I heard, is a BIG flop! 😁 I've had 3 bad reviews till now - what do you say?
I wanted to be able to use a sonar sensor such as this: SparkFun Electronics - Ultrasonic Range Finder - Maxbotix LV-EZ0 but I'm not sure how I would get...
CEans, Our editor-in-chief, Mayur and I had a discussion over the phone regarding the nature of the contests that we run on CE. We discussed if we should keep the...
hello frnds im new to this community...... i went through your work of developing a msnger .........it was indeed good... bt i cldnt understand how u people managed to discuss...