Question Regarding GATE 2017

Is there any advantage of clearing GATE after completing M.tech?

Replies

• [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    You can use this score to apply in PSU's. You can do double M.Tech in some other field.
  • Jaskaranjeet Singh
    Jaskaranjeet Singh
    Can i use the GATE score for Phd admissions in IIT or IISc after M.tech?
  • Jaskaranjeet Singh
    Jaskaranjeet Singh
    Can I use the GATE score for admission in Phd programmes in IIT after M.tech?
  • Lokesh Waran
    Lokesh Waran
    now iam doing mechanical engineering 2 year is this a correct time to start coaching for gate exam?
  • Basavaraj Kannur
    Basavaraj Kannur
    Is their any deduction of marks if a question is left blank in GATE exam i.e, No answer is given to the question ?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In static state when magnetic field is applied to the fuels. how the properties will be vary and impurities of the fuel reacts????????????
Interstellar boundary explorer has helped scientists determine the strength and direction of the magnetic field outside the heliosphere enabling a peek into the magnetic forces that dominate the galaxy beyond....
Rustem Ismagilov and his subordinates, comprising a group of chemists and chemical engineers from the California Institute of Technology have fabricated a quantitative visual read-out system that can unambiguously calculate...
Can anyone help me out with this Question....I am from ME branch and i have got placed at tcs. I had appeared for gate this year and i am sure...
I am a final year Btech student working on a project named "Design and Fabrication of turbocharger for 4 stroke S.I. engine for two wheeler vehicle" I have selected a...