Question asked in mysore xl soft company, if you can answer this

A container is there, if you put a anything to that container i will become 2 in one second,

and again after one second it will become 4 and again after one sec it will become 8,

like this it go on increasing double in one sec.

so if it the container fill complete in 1minute,

how much time it will take to fill half????

Replies

• pradeep_agrawal
    pradeep_agrawal
    It will take 59sec to fill half the container so that in the next second it doubles and fill the full container.

-Pradeep
  • bharathkumarp
    bharathkumarp
    exactly the answer was correct, I also answer that.....They asked 18 question to me i answer 10 out of 18. After i lost the job, because of the these type questions, so confusing confusing.....
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved to Puzzles section.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Collins Stewart analyst Ashok Kumar (not this guy) is claiming that the Palm Pre will be a dud and that shortages, manufacturing problems, and Sprint's relative suckitude as a carrier...
Quick Heal CEan Of The Month, April '09 is.. 😁Ramkumar aka CEan - SilverScorpion 😁 *Ramkumar Wins* Quick Heal Total Security 2009 [10 in 1 protection for PC!] & Special...
Discuss the announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/21632-cean-month-april-09-a.html in this thread.
Here i want to Share the Programmer with CE... as CE lab project.. please move this topic to appropriate section if it is not in appropriate section. First Off all...
CEan NiLaY celebrates his 26[sup]th[/sup] birthday today. MaNy HaPpY ReTuRnS oF ThE DaY 😁 NiLaY 😁 Rock On! 🎉 ​