question about polychloroprene processing

Hello !!

I need some help for a project which is a mix between chemistry and processes.
I described my problem in the "technical discussion->chemical engineering" but I don't know if a lot of people goes in this section 😀
here is the link
#-Link-Snipped-#

I want to be sure of the reactions that happen during the formulation of the polymer and the production of something in "neoprene (r in a bubble;-))"
It will be really great if, for my first post here, I manage to met a great chemist.

Thanks for your help

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    kernel32
    Hello !!

I need some help for a project which is a mix between chemistry and processes.
    I described my problem in the "technical discussion->chemical engineering" but I don't know if a lot of people goes in this section 😀
    here is the link
    #-Link-Snipped-#

I want to be sure of the reactions that happen during the formulation of the polymer and the production of something in "neoprene (r in a bubble;-))"
    It will be really great if, for my first post here, I manage to met a great chemist.

Thanks for your help
    Please be patient, Kernel. It takes time for others to read & reply to your query. Once you have posted your question in appropriate section, you need not post about it in other sections 😀

I'm sure someone will reply to your query soon.

-The Big K-

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi all, i feel glad to post my first thread.can anyone explain me what is meant by "SCRIPTING LANGUAGE" . i have learnt that java script is an "interpreted language"....
Hey CEans.. I guess I'll just post this in the Chillax area, since its pretty off-topic and perhaps unimportant. Me taking an "extended" break from Crazy Engineers, so that means...
hi guys im new here.. only a beginner in creating programs using assembly language. theres something wrong with my program on how to shift instructions turning ON one led from...
Hi all why cant we start a design contest for our CEans? Is there any idea reagrding it... post here.............. Thanks balaseven
hi i had completed my be in electrical and wish to do plc programming frm pune plz do recomend some good institute in pune