questian about gyroscope

Can anyone tell me about gyroscope and it's uses ?

Replies

• Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    It is a device that is used to measure or maintain orientation. It is widely used in satellites, aeroplanes, etc. It works on the principle of angular momentum. Read the Wikipedia article (URL below), it has all the information on gyros that you might need:

Gyroscope
  • elavarasan
    elavarasan
    Thank you mad_sceintist for your reply
  • Ashmechchamp
    Ashmechchamp
    well , gyroscope is an effect of couple acting on a rotating body .
    this acts due to it inertial tedency to leave its axis of rotation when it have some
    linear velocity in a direction along with its rotation........

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name: Dripto Bhattacharyya Engineering Trade:Electronics and Communication Location: Kolkata Occupation: Student Work Experience: None Hobbies & Interests: Reading , Listening Music Aim in life: To be useful & succesful ....
I would like to learn assembly language, or something similar which will help me in programming embedded devices. Since I am a complete novice to this, could anyone suggest a...
this is the first draft of the poster I made for our college all girls techfest. Its still rough around the edges and not the final draft. I'd like to...
plz help if anyone have poster of Mechanical Geometry or related to mechanical plz share with us.. i need this poster:
was wondering if two nodes in a given wi-max or for that matter in a wi-fi network can communicate with each other without actually going through internet back haul?