query regarding web technologies

where are swing, beans part of java used in industry?
i wana study a language thoroughly. which one among java(swing and beans included), .net, vb or php should i go for and why?

Replies

• ms_cs
    ms_cs
    I think It depends on the company and the customer requirement...Enterprise Java Beans is playing important role in web development.If you learn u can understand this...
    Again for your second question answer is,in my point of view, it depends on the company and the customer requirements
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    Am I right?
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    jatin-phoenix
    where are swing, beans part of java used in industry?
    i wana study a language thoroughly. which one among java(swing and beans included), .net, vb or php should i go for and why?
    I would suggest you to learn every language you mentioned above. Industries expect a computer engineer either to work on any language or having capability of learning any new language in few days only.

Swings are just used to make UI screens. Thats it.

Java Beans play a very important role in big projects though they are very simple to use. They are simple nothing but POJOs(Plain Old Java Objects) with some properties set in that Java Object using getters and setters. They are used to represent any real world object in a project.
    Ex. If there is some Customer related object(real world object) used in the project then using Java Beans you will make a simple Customer class with its properties like customerName, customerId, address etc. with proper getters and setters and then you can reuse that simple Java Bean class in other classes of your project just by bean id of Customer bean.

Feel free to ask more questions here.😀 I liked the topic.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi everyone, Is there somebody that knows the equation to calculate equivalent system gate of a VIRTEX-4 FPGA? Thanks Marco
Hello everybody, I'm doing my Master Thesis about designing and building a Solid State Laser. For that, I need to pulse a Xenon Flashlamp(The trigger T in the small schema)...
hi, What do you all think is most important for a CAREER IN IT?? SOFT SKILLS or TECHNICAL SKILLS Start expressing all your views on this.....😀
Hi ceans, i want to know that the codes in the marco's can be edited to our flexibility??? if possible...how???
I'm a final yr BTech student at NIT JAIPUR. I need literature and case studies on the following topics for my final yr project. DEVELOPMENT OF TRIP MATRICES AND DESIRE...