Query regarding CDAC course

please suggest me which course to prefer DAC or DSSD and centers prefrence list for the same
its urgent please.reply as soon as possible.i shall be thankful
regards

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# : There are several discussions on the same topic here: #-Link-Snipped-# . Do go through a few of them and you'll see which are the most popular choices.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Adding up to the interesting list of the premium hatchbacks in the Indian car market, BMW India seems to be all set to launch the BMW 1 Series in September...
As you all know govt allowed 51% investment in retail sector.many of are in favor of it and many are against . Frankly speaking i do not understand what is...
If you're looking for a portable solar generator to keep your array of electronic empire charged, look no further than the SunSocket - the compact, portable solar generator that ensures...
The use of robotics in medical field isn't new. But this new Japanese internal imaging robot helps the doctors like no one else, especially during emergency situations. The robot, currently...
XOLO Play T1000 has been launched in India with a price tag of Rs.15,999. The company that's trying to outshine the fierce competition from Micromax, Lava, Lemon, Spice and Karbonn...