Query regarding CAT exam centers in Chennai

can u pls help me to know about the vacancies in chennai so that i could register for CAT2012. am not comfortable with other centers outside chennai. rply as soon as possible.

Replies

• *pushkar*
    *pushkar*
    Seats are available in Saveetha Engineering College & in Sri Venketeswara College Of Engineering And Technology.
  • Nithyasri
    Nithyasri
    oh thanq! how did you check it? i tried many ways but could not find it.
  • Nithyasri
    Nithyasri
    #-Link-Snipped-#:
    oh thanq! how did you check it? i tried many ways but could not find it.โ€‹
    can u rply soon plssssssss..........โ€‹
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    #-Link-Snipped-# you can be sure about the vacancies only when you start the process of registration, i.e., after you get the CAT voucher and start the process. But I'm sure there will be vacancies with in Chennai itself.
  • *pushkar*
    *pushkar*
    Nithyasri
    #-Link-Snipped-#:

oh thanq! how did you check it? i tried many ways but could not find it.โ€‹
    can u rply soon plssssssss..........โ€‹
    Sorry for the late reply. I had applied for cat so i could check the seats. let me know if you need any help ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Nithyasri
    Nithyasri
    #-Link-Snipped-#: tanq i was waiting fr ur rply still dint get the voucher. if u dnt mind can u check nd tell me once again asap
  • *pushkar*
    *pushkar*
    Nithyasri
    #-Link-Snipped-#: tanq i was waiting fr ur rply still dint get the voucher. if u dnt mind can u check nd tell me once again asap
    See images : #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Nithyasri
    Nithyasri
    ya tanx a lot!!๐Ÿ˜€
  • Nithyasri
    Nithyasri
    #-Link-Snipped-#: My friend has arrears in 2 subjects. but she wants to write CAT can she?
    she is now having 65% till 6th sem.
  • *pushkar*
    *pushkar*
    Of course, she can. My friend also had 2 arrears but he had cleared them all at the time of admission and now, he is doing his MBA ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Samsung is all set to introduce the Galaxy Note II at IFA in Berlin, Germany this year. But it's being rumoured that Samsung will also announce an Android powered camera...
Western Digital recently forayed into the wireless router market and has launched WD My Net N750 HD Dual-Band router in India for Rs. 7200. WD promises greater range with their...
This thread will appeal more to the Indian engineers who aren't from IIT. I remember checking the IIT results online for the first time (over the Internet; it was all...
Throughout my engineering days while learning C++, I used to think why these computer languages are so dumb. One " ; " missing and they throw up an error on...
ELAN 2013 is the technical and cultural fest of IIT Hyderabad. Organized and celebrated every year with growing enthusiasm, this is one event that IITians from Hyderabad are surely looking...