Query about trophy system

Well i just observed that i m getting some trophies for my post count and ratings. Can anyone tell me the criteria for advancing to the next level. I saw the help section and I figured the criteria upto the 'addict' category. What about the later levels? Someone please explain it. #-Link-Snipped-# would be the best one to explain this I guess. He's the one who made it. 😛

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It's already been explained. All you need to do is search! 😀

Check: Account Points, Trophies & Ratings Are Back!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# What exactly is it that you don't understand about the trophy system?
    Here's the ladder for you -
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    You go up as your post count increases.
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# What exactly is it that you don't understand about the trophy system?
    Here's the ladder for you -
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    You go up as your post count increases.

I was exactly looking for the min post count and ratings table. #-Link-Snipped-# gave it already. Thanks for help. And i already saw the ladder in help section. It says about the title not the requirements. I guess you should update the description there with the information from the table he linked above. That will help the new comers a lot.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It's been tweaked ever since we launched post ratings.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    It was simple.For example you get trophies for your rating count (for 5,10,15,25,50,etc).
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Try to get maximum likes and ratings by posting valuable and worthy posts.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    By the way, the points in CEoM and the points shown in your account are totally different. For the CEoM points, check the sidebar on the app page.
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Kaustubh Katdare
    By the way, the points in CEoM and the points shown in your account are totally different. For the CEoM points, check the sidebar on the app page.

Yeah i got that. Account points are directly assigned related to your trophies it seems

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I read on Wikipedia that each country has its own 'Engineers Day'. In India, engineers day is celebrated on September 15th. I thought of compiling a huge collection of "Happy...
We feel incredibly awesome while writing this post and promise that once you're done reading it, you'll feel awesome too. Knowing that even the fastest of the supercomputers in the...
Hello CEans, Let's arrange one CE-Meet at Ahmedabad. Location : TBD Date : TBD Say 'Aye' if you want to join us.
Quote: South Korea has rolled out the world’s first road-powered electric vehicle network. The network consists of special roads that have electrical cables buried just below the surface, which wirelessly...
I would like to know how many stacks are there in a computer and what is a stack in reality and what is the function of each stack. Thank you...