Query about studying in Singapore..

HI guys,
This is for my friend he is a mechanical engineer we studied together. Now he want to go to Singapore for joining MBA. His preferred universities are James cook university and European university.. Any of you having any ideas about these 2 universities? HOw good are they? He wanted to go there in this june itself so guys please help... Thanks in advance

Mods please move to the appropriate section...

Replies

• J I J O
    J I J O
    Any ideas guys????? Please help.....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, So far, we've had lot of discussion on CE projects. The biggest concern everyone has is the number of incomplete projects we have. No one likes that. While successful...
Here is my introduction as per the template set by the forum administrator: Name: Vivek.R Engineering Trade: Computer Science Location: Cochin,Kerala Occupation: Student(Final semester) Hobbies & Interest: Programming, Web surfing,...
i need som project ideas for doing my final year projects..i hav but its not gud to do n my final yr..im doing my electrical and elctronics eng..if u people...
Hi I just got through GATE with 97.2 percentile and 1167 AIR nad 536 score from CS Discipline. I hadn't seriously expected this as I hadn't prepared anything. Now I...
hi dis iz mech engg. plz tel me sum ideas about hydrolic robots....๐Ÿ˜