Query About C11 & C89 Standards.

I would like to know whether anyone has done any kind of project in newest standard C11 ? Even though it is latest standard I have heard C89 is still preferred most in lot of big companies. Is it true ?

Educate me.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As e-commerce websites beam out with collection of clothes for every age-group of the society, more and more people are swiftly embracing the online clothes shopping experience. A lot of...
Quote: Here’s a look at robots depicted in movies and on TV during the 1950s and 1960s. We tried to collect the classics here, omitting the scores of forgettable B...
For my BE project i m thinking to design it. I just want to ask u that this is published before. And if this project is already made than please...
I'm planning to build a hobby project. A simple add on for chargers which can be set to charge a device for a specific time and then cut off from...
In the smartphone era it is not uncommon to suffer from Nomophobia or “no-mobile-phone phobia”. People get anxious about losing their mobile phone, running out of charge or credit, or...