Queries on Sweden studies

Could you please provide me facts about Sweden studies.
I am planning to pursue technology management course in Sweden with work ex of 5 years.

1. In Sweden, Is there demand for IT management professionals? or only computer and electrical engineers are having demand ? ( I heard Management fresher guys find hard to get jobs compared to engineers)

2. After getting MS degree, How long we can stay and search job in Sweden?

3. Can we start job search in second year of 2 year course.

4. After getting MS degree, If we cannot find a job in Sweden, can we search in other European countries. If yes, Wont each country will encourage jobs for their own citizens how will they encourage other country citizens?
[FONT="][/FONT]

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    Hi Dinesh,

May be the below link might help you

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey Guys, Its been great pleasure visiting Facebook Developors Garage The event was on Aug 28, 2009 at Taj West End Bangalore.โ€‹ โ€‹ โ€‹ โ€‹
it can be used as (1) inverting amplifier (2) non inverting amplifier (3) comparator....... to seek help contact me...........๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
hey anyone knows how to make an application on common source mosfet? how to design a project based on it????
I've been trying to understand the concept of "geometric algebra" for a while. This discipline was developed by Clifford, hence the alternate moniker Clifford algebra. I can demonstrate an algebra...
Can anyone help me in getting the diagram of instrumentation amplifier and its derivation of o/p equation.....