Queries about placement

Hello,I m a final year B.E.(IT) student,my query is that i got 85% in 10th,50% in 12th.after that on 10th base i took admission in diploma and completed diploma with 75%.In all sem of engg i m in distinction so at the time of placement ... will my 12th marks effect on whole performance?
😔

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    MonikaB
    Hello,I m a final year B.E.(IT) student,my query is that i got 85% in 10th,50% in 12th.after that on 10th base i took admission in diploma and completed diploma with 75%.In all sem of engg i m in distinction so at the time of placement ... will my 12th marks effect on whole performance?
    😔
    If there are companies that put weightage on your HSSC performance, you may not qualify for those companies. That said, I'd rather think that most of the companies would only look at your performance in engineering - which is excellent. Don't worry about placements; just concentrated on making your profile better. Learn programming languages and build your skills-set. You should be all set for a good placement.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Scientists from the ETH Zurich University have developed transparent electrodes , for use in touch screens which have the potential to revolutionize the 'touch' experience in contemporary electronic gadgets. These...
Hi Sir/Madam, I want to do diploma in Big data analytical from C-DAC but i am 2012 pass out student and still i am fresher so that i am scared...
it is usually considered that iit's mostly provide us with great opportunities. Is the scope of a normal engineering student doing something big very less in india?
Nikon gave shutterbugs a good time at the CES this year by announcing 3 top of the line cameras including Nikon D5,which is the sequel to its already popular D4....
University of Virginia Center for Diabetes Technology Director Boris Kovatchev has been working with his team of researchers on an artificial pancreas arrangement system since 2006. With assistance from Francis...