Quark- The Techno-Managerial Fest of BITS Pilani Goa Campus

Quark is the annual technology & management festival of BITS Pilani, Goa Campus. Since its inception in 2006, Quark has risen to become one of the biggest tech-management fests in India. In 2013, the organization was awarded UNESCO patronage, being only the third fest in India to receive the same.

Quark has bloomed under various panels such as:
1. Electrify
2. Roboficial
3. Design and Build
4. Programmers' Inc.
5. Corporate
6. Elixir
7. Initiatives
8. Specials

The Quark banner is synonymous with innovation, as each edition boasts of events, guest lectures, workshops and special nights surpassing the ingenuity and grandeur of its predecessors. With a plethora of events to cater to students of varied backgrounds and disciplines, including a lecture by the eminent former president Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam, Nobel Laureates like Sir Harry Kroto and Douglas Osheroff, events like the BITS Model United Nations and a number of diverse workshops organized by various eminent associations.
Quark has carved a niche for itself as one of the biggest technical fests in India.
For any queries, please visit us at: #-Link-Snipped-#
You may also contact: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Indian telecommunications MNC, Bharti Airtel has decided to apply separate charges for voice over internet protocol (VoIP) calls. As evident in the fine print in the terms and conditions, Airtel...
Taiwanese smartphone maker Asus has launched the latest mid-range smartphone, the Pegasus X002 in China. It is strongly believed that the latest device would prove to be a tough competitor...
Thanks to the internet, Electric Cars are now anything but a novelty. With the USA and Europe rapidly embracing the eco-friendly automobiles, the technology is expected to spread to other...
Hi. I'm computer engineering student in SCS CEO, Pune. I want to organise new technical events related computer. Other than Web design, C/C++ coading, debugging. So I request you, please...
‘Life on Mars’ is always a topic of interest for scientists and space explorers across the world. This ardent curiosity has lead these people to come up with some really...