QUARK 2010: BITS Pilani [Goa Campus] & CrazyEngineers join hands

CEans,

Its a pleasure to announce that CE & BITS PILANI GOA campus have join hands for QUARK 2010.

QUARK is BITS PILANI Goa Campus' academic festival. QUARK organizers will publish all updates, event information, announcements through this section.

More news coming soon.

QUARK 2010 official website is currently under construction and is expected to go live soon.

Replies

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Congratulations...
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    congrats 😁

To err is human, but the one who rectifies is a champion.

----------------------------------------------------------
    my blog
    in search of my destiny
  • crazygeek
    crazygeek
    The_Big_K
    CEans,

Its a pleasure to announce that CE & BITS PILANI GOA campus have join hands for QUARK 2010.

QUARK is BITS PILANI Goa Campus' academic festival. QUARK organizers will publish all updates, event information, announcements through this section.

More news coming soon.

QUARK 2010 official website is currently under construction and is expected to go live soon.

Hi guys

In your Quark 2010, do you conduct any Computer related Workshop Events. I love those types of events. If there is any computer related workshop events happening than please intimate me. 😁
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Congrats...
    Waiting for information...........

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A new mobile phone charger that will work with any handset has been approved by the International Telecommunication Union (ITU), a United Nations body.Industry body the GSMA predicts that 51,000...
Can anyone help me get a nice project for electrical and electronics final year, which has a high relevance to automobile engineering?? I am really out of time. Its almost...
Dear Moderator, Greetings for the Day!!!!!! We convey our BIG TONN OF THANKS for removing our posting with out explaining or giving a chance to know the reason. Being a...
Friend i'm planning on doing a project related to Blood donations . project idea : If He/She needs blood , they have to just send an sms on a the...
What are .img files? How can we extract .img files? ok Here is some info abaut img files: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IMG_(file_format) & HERE IS THE same type of file: https://www.4shared.com/file/11504944...thesizers.html [File is...