Quantum Dots Technology Discussion

The world is #-Link-Snipped-# and soon we'll see touch screen devices everywhere. There's lot of innovation happening on the display technology and it seems that Quantum Dot technology will soon give QLED and SAMOLED technologies some good inferiority complex.

I stumbled upon The Quantum Dots Technology article on Wikipedia: Quantum Dot

How do you see the Quantum Dots defining the future of displays? Share your ideas.

Replies

• narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    Well.... Up to my knowledge engineers never leave the latest technology so in my view as soon as possible that technique will be implemented

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Definition: Within the elastic limit of a solid material, the deformation, produced by a force of any kind is proportional to the force. Has anyone wondered why the definition has...
S&M Consultants is one of the upcoming names in the Oracle Fusion Middleware (OFM) Space. It has a team of experienced and certified OFM developers, who have sound understanding of...
Hello i m 2nd yr Ec student i m very confused in which field should i do my summer training and also how get in iitk for summer training........
We never knew we'd need a tiny slate with a magical touch screen on it that'd begin to replace our laptops. However, we all must agree that gadgets are evolving...
Hello engineers, I have a very big doubt in DSB SC,SSB SC modulation techniques.we know that the message signal is modulated with a carrier signal of a high frequency for...