Qualitative treatment of facts controller

I need information regarding qualitative treatment of control coordination. (facts controller)

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    aarthivg
    I need information regarding qualitative treatment of control coordination. (facts controller)
    Will these be of any use?
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    bioramani
    Will these be of any use?
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    I have already got these contents sir, But cant find related topic " qualitative treatment of control coordination"
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Are you considering fuzzy logic coordination?
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    #-Link-Snipped-# sir,
    Actually, It is a topic given for me, From my semester paper " flexible ac transmission systems".
    under that only I have qualitative treatment of control coordination.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Just wondering whether anyone here has tried SSDs on their desktops. Have you experienced any noticeable performance improvement?
Following Youtube video explain the concept of BMW developed 'Frozen Paints'. What do you think?
NASA tossed a problem to the world’s best aircraft engineers, to fly a cleaner, quieter and low-fuel consuming plane. And a few prototypes were considered, that could change the way...
I love prezi. For its smooth transitions. For its easy-to-use features. And for the final output that we create. It is just like a professional movie. I always wanted to...
I want to pursue Masters in Hospitality and Tourism.. I have three colleges in option.. Say me which would be the apt one to go with... WelcomeGroup Graduate School, Manipal...