QR Codes: Do you use them?

QR codes are simple codes that open a web page without you having to type the URL. Simply point your phone to the QR code - the camera will scan the code and take you to the relevant web page. I wonder how many CEans have used QR codes and whether you find them useful. 😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Soon after independence, various social housing schemes have been initiated under the framework of the national five-year plan programmes to speed up housing development. Varying degree of success has been...
Hi, According to ISO 15693, 1 out of 256 or 1 out of 4 Pulse position coding is used for communication between reader and tag. Firstly, I didn't understand the...
i m diploma final yr. studnt in search of my new college. hope u guys help me better than the net list from ur prsnl knwldge...........😀😉
A jewellery shop owner conducts his business in the following manner. Every once in a while he raises his prices by the same percentage. After one such up down cycle...
Narayana Murthy, founder of Indian IT major Infosys said that the quality of students entering IIT is declining because of mushrooming coaching classes that prepare students for IIT exams. Murthy...