Qessydoll de Big

This is me........yer!!!!! I joined u guyz..we gonna rule the world

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Hello #-Link-Snipped-#, Welcome to CE.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CE. Tell us more about yourself. How did you discover CrazyEngineers?
  • Qessydoll
    Qessydoll
    godfather
    Hello #-Link-Snipped-#, Welcome to CE.
    Thanks for the welcome..
  • Qessydoll
    Qessydoll
    AbraKaDabra
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CE. Tell us more about yourself. How did you discover CrazyEngineers?
    Thank you so much for receiving me..I found you through my browser and was attracted to the site
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Qessydoll
    Thank you so much for receiving me..I found you through my browser and was attracted to the site
    Feel free to start new threads and participate in the existing discussions! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Qessydoll
    Qessydoll
    AbraKaDabra
    Feel free to start new threads and participate in the existing discussions! ๐Ÿ˜€
    Thankyou...and do you have any schedules??? If I may ask
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Qessydoll
    Thankyou...and do you have any schedules??? If I may ask
    Nope. The forum is all yours to use.
  • Qessydoll
    Qessydoll
    AbraKaDabra
    Nope. The forum is all yours to use.
    Cool....m gonna use t 2 tha fullest...!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hii..i am karthik rathi...19/m/bteh chemical engineer frm srm university,chennai,tamilnadu.. it feels gud to be CEan nw....
Hi... I am newer to this forum.. Can you peoples list some easiest estimation software for indian condition??
I was trained as a Mechanical Engineer in a college in Surat, India but its so long ago I can't quite remember the name. Supposedly, my area of specialization was...
๐Ÿ˜› So, how many saw the puppy? ๐Ÿ˜
I would like to know what are the different types of parts that can be accepted by the PCB assemblers? Do they accept cut tapes and bulks or they just...