QBracelet : A Stylish Power Bank For Your Smartphone That You Can Wear

Smartphone manufactures are always trying to cram in as much battery life as possible to their products but their efforts cannot keep up with expectations of a generation who like to spend an average of 2.5 hours a day on their smartphones. There are many power banks available in the market which provide much needed juice to your smartphone or tablet battery on the move but none of them have managed to look as good as the QBracelet. The QBracelet, as the name suggests is an aluminium bracelet that houses an 1160mAh power bank. Weighing at approximately 45 grams, it comes in Lightning Connector and microUSB variants for latest iPhone models and Android smartphones respectively. Fashion conscious customers can choose from Polished Silver, Matte Silver, Polished Gold, Brushed Black and Matte Black colour variants in three sizes.

QBracelet 1
QBracelet 2 QBracelet 3

To replenish your smartphone battery, all you have to do is open the clasp and plug in your smartphone to the micro-USB or Lightning Connector. The best part about the QBracelet is that you can still use the phone when it is charging owing to its small size. The company claims that the power bank in the bracelet can provide 60% charge to an iPhone 5S. The QBracelet charges itself with the help of a microUSB cable provided in the package. The only trouble with this thing of beauty is its price. The QBracelet retails for $99 (5,994 INR) and pre-order customers can get it at a discounted price of $79.99 (4,843 INR). There are similarly priced power banks in the market that have a capacity of 10000mAh or more, so does the stylish exterior justify the price tag? We would like to know from our readers, head over to the comment section to post your views after viewing the promotional video below.

Source: This good-looking bracelet has a phone charger hidden inside - The Verge and #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    Awesome !

I wish they could attach a watch or made it fancy so that it would have looked more like a bracelet.. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

from where i can download LAN driver for my dell inspiron N5010 ? because i want to use windows 8 on my laptop and Dell company do not provides drivers...
The jobs that require people to be on their feet 90% of the times; such as in factories, assembly lines, warehouses, restaurants et cetera are naturally very tiring. It's almost...
Malaria, an infectious disease spread by mosquitoes, affects hundreds of millions of people and is also responsible for a million deaths every year across the globe. It is caused when...
Wearing glasses or contact lenses for being able to read or see properly has become more common than ever before, thanks to the constant viewing of display screens. What if...
The Reserve Bank Of India (RBI) is likely to begin an experiment in select few cities in India to test the possibility of replacing the regular paper-based currency notes with...