Q: Which is the first registered Internet ".com" domain name?

Here's a simple question for all of you -

1. Name the first Internet ".com" domain registered. When was it registered?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    No answers yet? Too tough, uh? 😛
  • blacrobous
    blacrobous
    is it Symbolics.com?? well this thing was registered in 1985. But i still have a doubt because it was the first domain registered using a DNS service O_O
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Google

Yahoo Search - Web Search

CrazyEngineers

anyone of my guess right Biggie..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    dileep k
    Google

Yahoo Search - Web Search

CrazyEngineers

anyone of my guess right Biggie..
    Nope. You are nowhere close.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    blacrobous
    is it Symbolics.com?? well this thing was registered in 1985. But i still have a doubt because it was the first domain registered using a DNS service O_O

I guess this is the answer!!
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Haha I was just joking on that one the actual answer was.. SYMBOLICS.COM.It was registered on 15-Mar-1985
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    dileep k
    Haha I was just joking on that one the actual answer was.. SYMBOLICS.COM.It was registered on 15-Mar-1985

This is the right answer Biggie..! Is'nt it?

WINNERS DONT DO DIFFERENT THINGS....THEY DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY........

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yep, that's right 😁
  • blacrobous
    blacrobous
    i got it right hehe

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

One of the discussion topics given to us, when I was a student: Do MBAs make better entrepreneurs? Your take?
Recently, I had to flash my laptop's BIOS. I did it on my own by following instructions on laptop manufacturer's official website. However, I'm not sure what exactly is BIOS...
how can i get answers for my questions............ how ce wiil be beneficial to me........ pls help me anyone..............
Hi, this is nataraj i wanna do an project based on transformers or on Energy meter so plz help me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz😕
hi.. friends... this is priyank... I want to buy one Digi cam... My budget is around 9000-10000rs.. 😒 I have seen Sony S190... with 12mp.. I m so confuse...😕😕😕 Which...