PV/T system

I need info on hybrid Photovoltaic/ Thermal system. someone please help me😕

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    We will certainly help you. But can you tell what are your ideas initially? or what exactly do you want to know about them?
    If I am not wrong them PV/T system converts solar radiation into thermal or electrical energy. They are needed in current energy scenario.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, if you're looking to host your blog, website or want a personal domain, BigRock's got special discount for all of you. Use the following coupon while signing up on...
Google released latest version of Google Chrome browser which has large improvements over the earlier versions. The settings page has been reworked and now it opens in a separate tab...
Our old timer, CEan A SudhaKar celebrates his 26[sup]th[/sup] birthday today. I haven't seen him online lately but let's hope he joins us back soon 😀 Wishing a Very Happy...
Google has launched Instant Previews for mobile devices and they're incredibly useful. It adds a magnifying glass next to every search result and tapping on it loads all the cached...
I'm not sure if there's a bias, but it could be because of the fact that Infosys founders belong to South India and have natural inclination towards South Indian engineers....