Puzzle:Can you solve it?

As you can see the question is in the image. Just try to figure out which will be the seventh color you visit? Support your answers with reasons.
[​IMG]

The question is in the image.

Replies

• lovejeet
    lovejeet
    is the answer light green??
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    i am with lovejeet
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Yeah man! Easy one, Light green... 😁
  • ABCD ABCD
    ABCD ABCD
    Green.......?
    I'm missing a color through path.
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    The answer is dark grey,don't count black color.
    Hey man!!! How can we not count it... 😔 You should have said it... 😔
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    Yes,I should have told this.Ok So the thing is ("if you all have counted the black color"),you all got the right answers.
    Ha ha ha... Yay!!! Now next puzzle please... 😀
  • ABCD ABCD
    ABCD ABCD
    can anyone post the solution?

I mean the path.
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    I just did some editing on the the actual image to show the path. Check out this image -

Is it good?
    [​IMG]
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    I found out that in any case the answer isn't green(I got confused),Can the one supporting green color,explain the path(including or excluding black).
  • ABCD ABCD
    ABCD ABCD
    I was wrong, my path was in opposite direction.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear, If any body have Indian Road codes (IRC) please provide me, its very urgent, thanks in advance.
CEans, Many of you applied for internships at different companies. I'm inviting all of you to share your experiences with us. Good, bad or just fun - share everything. You...
Samsung mobile has launched the Samsung 'Stage' contest. The grand prize for the winner is staggering $10,000. In order to participate in the contest, contestants have to record a video...
Guys, I have the verbal bb but need for quant. Can anybody provide some link. Also I need Barron's word list for revised pattern.. Thanks in advance
I dont know how to start with my BE project which is audio video streaming on an Apple device using Http protocol. i hav no idea that how much time...