Puzzle Master - Digit Puzzle

If a number is wxyz, where w,x,y,z are digits,and are multiplied by 4, then the digits are reversed and hence the new number will be zyxw. Then what is the original number ?

Replies

• Sagar07
    Sagar07
    the original number is 2178.............
  • Radhika Deshpande
    Radhika Deshpande
    Correct . The original number is 2178
    2178 * 4 = 8712

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

McAfee Paper conducted in BANGALORE : 1. Written 2. Technical Interview 3. HR Here was one puzzle like there are 6 members in a family n they are teacher, student,...
GATE 2012 online application deadline is approaching fast. The official website says that the online application forms won't be accepted after 23:00 on October 17. However, the whole application procedure...
Geometric Question Paper and Answers: I Test : General Intelligence II Test : Technical test III Test : C-language I Test Some of the questions what I have Iam sending....
ROUND-1: - Written Test 30 quantitative aptitude questions ONLY (refer R.S aggarwal). Time limit of 45mins Section 1: 4 flow charts.. each flow chart consisted of 5 questions.. so totally...
The following are the Questions and Answers that mostly the Ambassador asked in the Embassy during the interview. So you must prepare yourself about all these questions before going for...