Put Some Kewl And Crazy Engineering Facts

Hi first of all i want to say nice work fellows :clap:
well my suggestion is regarding fact of engineering which might look crazy :hehehe: but act perfectly ;-) and please put some funny😁 and kewl pics as well as topics which will make people laugh :smile: and giggle them and more convinent to see :roll: ...
Thanks πŸ‘

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    justified

...voted for 'Justified' πŸ˜€ !

But this shouldn't be the part of 'Suggestions/Feedback' forum πŸ˜€ , moving it to Chit-Chat zone.

Hope you won't mind 😁

-The Big K-
  • rick
    rick
    how they solved

i am not sure if this is a true story.

Once N.A.S.A. astronauts complaind that it was impossible to use the ink / ball pens in the space. The reason being the low pressure and almost zero gravity.

So american scientists worked hard to develop a pen that would write under any extreme condition. They spent a few million dollars on that project.

Rival Russians used pencil 😁

rick.
  • Jerry
    Jerry
    what the crap

I doubt what Rick posted is correct or not. But what is this crap all about ?

Being the thread starter, you will have to give us an example of what is being talked in the thread.
  • Neha
    Neha
    just a try...

I guess multiple_mind wanna discuss some of the things that are alwaz a part of Engineering no matter which branch u have opted for or which college are u in....am i rite??
    eg. Most(almost every) Engineering College has a Dhaba in front of the college.πŸ˜€

Correct me if I am wrongπŸ˜‰
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    neha
    I guess multiple_mind wanna discuss some of the things that are alwaz a part of Engineering no matter which branch u have opted for or which college are u in....am i rite??
    eg. Most(almost every) Engineering College has a Dhaba in front of the college.πŸ˜€

Correct me if I am wrongπŸ˜‰
    How about telling everyone about what a 'Dhaba' actually is πŸ˜‰ . We have people from all over the world πŸ˜‰

-The Big K-
  • Neha
    Neha
    tough...

Dhaba???πŸ˜•

Okay, I give a try...One can say Dhaba as a Mini Hotel where u can find true Indian Food with the atmosphere one find in villages of India.

I think that worksπŸ˜•
  • aashima
    aashima
    anhaan...

neha
    Dhaba???πŸ˜•

Okay, I give a try...One can say Dhaba as a Mini Hotel where u can find true Indian Food with the atmosphere one find in villages of India.

I think that worksπŸ˜•
    well so thats where all your food is sponsered i supose πŸ˜‰
  • kapil
    kapil
    did u know

hey guys,

All u know that ,automobiles that runs on fuel cells is in the market.so its new genre of automobiles .ok
    but do u know
    that first fuel cell automobiles was invented in 1950's but due to oil mafias scientists had to shut down their research.
    Dnt believe it believe it:sshhh:

Any suggestions
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    kapil
    hey guys,

All u know that ,automobiles that runs on fuel cells is in the market.so its new genre of automobiles .ok
    but do u know
    that first fuel cell automobiles was invented in 1950's but due to oil mafias scientists had to shut down their research.
    Dnt believe it believe it:sshhh:

Any suggestions
    πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

Oil Mafias against Engineers!

Thanks for the information. πŸ˜‰

-The Big K-
  • multiple_mind
    multiple_mind
    oil mafia quite kewl..😎

but i dont guess in todays life reallsuch people exists..

so give in ur best and leave sum amezing facts that can describe engineers enginering in crazy new atmosphere...πŸ‘

i hope ull understand what i mean...😁
  • aashima
    aashima
    Well engineers in all respect manage to stand aloof of the corwd wherever they are !!
    I don't know how prevelant this thing is in other areas, but here in my collge, recently the students have somehow traced certain settings of the cell and computer which can connect to the internet and can give you a free trip to internet 24x7 without spending a single penny!
    I haven't tried it yet but have heard its working great!!!
    Cheers!! These are engineers!
  • prabhat kumar
    prabhat kumar
    The_Big_K
    How about telling everyone about what a 'Dhaba' actually is πŸ˜‰ . We have people from all over the world πŸ˜‰

-The Big K-
    hey u r rite exactly that type of location is very interesting.
  • prabhat kumar
    prabhat kumar
    Re: anhaan...

aashima
    well so thats where all your food is sponsered i supose πŸ˜‰
    yes it definetly work indians food are famous of all over world.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Free ebooks @ https://worldebookfair.com/ Check it out ! 😁 -The Big K-
Have this wierd hobby but still in the making.. ! i just want to check my abilities i request all the interested members to mail their very casual (not a...
This is a question for all Computer Engineers. Can someone explain what is CPU overclocking and how is it done? I came across this term recently and googled for it....
I think we could have questions from aptitude tests. This will be especially helpful to those preparing for campus interviews. So I encourage CEans to share questions, tips/ tricks from...
After engineering,an engineer has to face a lot of interviews till his last breathe on campus or off campus.. may it be for job or for higher education!Can we have...