PURPOSE OF USING BRACINGS

MAY I KNOW THE PURPOSES OF USING BRACINGS IN STRUCTURAL FABRICATION.

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    Structural strength, it allows the spread of the forces among more surfaces and a greater area. For example, if you build a square and apply pressure to a side, you'll notice the weak fail point will tend to be at the corners.(it will collapse & twist diagonally). Attaching pieces in a cross pattern connecting the corners together will greatly increase the structure's strength/rigidity as you will see if you again apply pressure to a side.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

South Korea's successful startup event, beLaunch is now accepting Indian applications. If you are a company registered in India and wants to find partners, distributors or create awareness in South...
guys do you know how to read disk capacitor value??? what is the value of 47K, 02 AEC. please help
Often I hear 'A nation's worth is determined by how much gold it has' and 'The cost of gold never depreciates'. My question is why?​Why is gold so valuable? Something...
I am working on automatic image annotation for my major project. In this project, features of image are extracted and note are provided to that image depended on the feature.all...
Currently all the budget phones have swarmed the market and taken over, and a few days back there were rumours about Micromax releasing a Jellybean update for its A110 model....