Pumping wet steam against boiler pressure

What are the problems in pumping wet steam say at 0.2 kg/ sq. cm to boiler pressure? I think that instead of extracting steam to vacuum pressure( negative pressure to condense it & then pumping it Pumps can be designed to suck the wet steam from turbine exhaust & increase its pressure to boiler pressure. This will eliminate vacuum pump & its electrical consumption & thus increase in output.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This is the scenario is most of the IT outsourced jobs. Since the'giver' of work is sitting in some part of the world , the 'doer' is in another part...
sir, i am working for baja atv in india we'll be having an interview soon in 5 days and we have only one factor which could help ur to get...
Since last week, Our website SuntekStore.com has been under DDOS (Distributed Denial Of Service)attack by someone who goes by the name of Ivan Alekseevich Ivanov from Khabarovsk, Russia and he...
i m doing my final year electrical engg..i have not done any certified courses .can anybody suggest me some courses which will be useful for getting placed in a core...
Enabling CAD Independence across the Team The CAD Revolution - PTC.com