Pulsar disc break fail

Hey , I have pulsar220. My bike's front disc break got failed and I ask technician for the reason of failure , he told me that the air might be the reason. Once he did the service and I was on my way home suddenly it fails again. I go to company and after resolving problem it again fails . I don't know what should I do now?

Replies

• @RajnishkMishra
    @RajnishkMishra
    Due to heat dissipitaion..
  • MURTUZA ZAVERI
    MURTUZA ZAVERI
    i would recommend you to replace your pulsar, with a hero hunk. bajaj is not known for quality.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Thank you for your interest and please let me know what you think! Here is the video link: Here is the video description: "3D Origami Paper Swan" Instructions for how...
It's time for celebration, as Mark Zuckerberg congratulates the Facebook community for including 2 billion global users. It is no joke to raise the social networking platform to such a...
Mammoths, the animal that had its time on the Earth about 10,000 years ago; exists in books and boy, we do have a DNA sample with us. That DNA sample...
Hi everyone, I wanna build my own 2D table to draw a circle. But i am getting straight line please help me.
Huawei has launched a new smartphone device Honor Holly 3 in India. The made-in-India smartphone sports a 5.5-inch HD IPS display (1280 × 720 pixels) with 74.5 per cent screen-to-body...