PSU for Mechanical Engineering Students, Freshers and Experienced Graduates

List of Public Sector Units (PSUs) companies for mechanical engineers who are freshers or experienced professionals -
  1. Coal India Limited (CIL)
  2. Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
  3. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
  4. Electronics Corporation of India limited (ECIL)
  5. Gas Authority of India Ltd. (GAIL)
  6. National Aluminium Company Ltd. (NALCO)
  7. Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)
  8. Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
  9. Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)
  10. National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC)
  11. Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
  12. National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC)
  13. Odisha Power Generation Corporation (OPGC)
  14. Tehri hydro development corporation (THDC)
  15. Rail India Technical and economic service (RITES)
  16. Mineral Exploration corporation limited (MECL)
  17. National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC)
  18. Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC)
  19. Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL)
  20. Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
Let's start adding the recruitment procedure for each so that all our friends can get benefit.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

My Rank is 2156 (Section A) and 2734(section A+B). And my preference for center list is this, please advice if I should make any modification in the list or any...
The United States Justice Department has filed a lawsuit against the Volkswagen group, in light of the manufacturer installing environmentally unsafe engines in its vehicles and employing devices that allow...
The Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Lab (CSAIL) at MIT has recently unveiled its sophisticated artificial intelligence project named 'GALILEO'. Human beings can perceive the concept of volume in three...
According to a research at University of Manchester led by Sir Andre Geim, monolayer membranes made from Graphene can help isolate nuclei of hydrogen from its heavier isotope deuterium. This...
1- Tools and Approaches . 2- Operations and Maintenance of System Infrastructure . 3- Traffic Management . It seems Normal topics but actually it's complicated topics . the transportation systems,...