PSOC(programme system on chip) express

hi ,
I hav just started working on psoc xpress and at present i m trying to understand application of its various parts..
i was studying various interfaces used in it and am a bit confused over their applications..
what is the difference btw uart,spi,12c and other interfaces(i mean how do i decide which interface to use when)
also,while using express our design shows that all the inputs are cnncted to the outputs directly(it seems that they are cnncted using a wire)...is it so or are they cnncted using interfaces not shown on design..
nybody who has worked on psoc ...plz help!!!!!!!

Replies

• sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    buddy,i will reply in 2 days!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi I am planning to join in Software testing course in Bangalore. My doubts are, 1. I do not have any experience in Software field as of now though I...
hi friends i am a Be mechanical student and i need u to help me in finding ideas for my final year project.something related to automobile will be good.
hello 1 and all.....can i have few tips on how present yourself and your project and paper presentation or seminar.......thanks CEansss😁
Hi Frnds I need to do a project in HTML If u have any material of HTML which is for beginners, please give me thanks a millions in advance😀
😁let's post all our questions and answers about software testing here so that we get it at one single place!!!!!!!!!!